Sparky Electrician Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparky Electrician Forum

A thought driven forum for Electricians, Electrical Engineers, Inspectors, Linemen and other industry professionals.

4 posters

Welcome to Sparkyelectrician , please introduce yourself

Sisyphus
    Sisyphus
    Admin

Welcome to Sparkyelectrician , please introduce yourself  Empty Welcome to Sparkyelectrician , please introduce yourself

Post by Sisyphus Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:28 am

A brand new dawn breaks on the pro forum horizon.  cheers

I'll call myself Sisyphus after the greek mythological character

I'm a master electrician who's been in the trade since the mid 80's

I find a daily exchange with my peers keeps me sharp

So let the games begin!   Basketball

~S~
    PAR38
    PAR38
    Admin

Welcome to Sparkyelectrician , please introduce yourself  Empty Re: Welcome to Sparkyelectrician , please introduce yourself

Post by PAR38 Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:53 am

Hi Sisyphus and a warm welcome to the forum! Smile

You are one of the first to join this new forum, however don't be afraid to make yourself at home. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask, and certainly feel welcome to share your experience and knowledge in regard to this trade. Knowledge is power in every sense. Idea

With great regards,

Sparky Forum admin
    Boots
    Boots

Welcome to Sparkyelectrician , please introduce yourself  Empty Re: Welcome to Sparkyelectrician , please introduce yourself

Post by Boots Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:56 am

Welcome to the forum! Smile Its time this place got some action. bounce Look forward to your future posts, sounds like you have a long history in the trade.
    french icc

Post by french icc Fri May 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Hello.
    I am a French electrician, so, sorry by advance for my bad English!  
    I know USA.
    And I know US electrical installations and European electrical installations.
    I worked on the prevention of electrical fires.
    Best regards
    Smile
    PAR38
    PAR38
    Admin

Post by PAR38 Fri May 20, 2016 6:27 pm

Hello French ICC, its is a pleasure to have you on this forum. Make yourself at home and please do not worry about your language. This forum has people from all over the world and we are thankful to have you here. Smile

With great regards, Sparky Forum Admin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:15 am